Tenerife's El Dorado: Unbelievable Panoramic Views You HAVE to See!

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Tenerife's El Dorado: Unbelievable Panoramic Views You HAVE to See!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into El Dorado – the Tenerife hotel boasting those "Unbelievable Panoramic Views You HAVE to See!" Well, let's be honest, it says that, doesn't it? But did it really deliver? Let's find out. Because let me tell you, after a week of sun, sangria (or three), and seriously questionable tan lines, I've got some opinions, okay?

First Impressions: The Views & the "OMG" Factor

Alright, let's address the elephant in the room - the views. They're the big selling point, the reason you're probably even considering El Dorado. And… yeah, the promotional photos weren't lying. The panoramic vistas are genuinely something else. I'm talking, jaw-dropping, Instagram-worthy from every angle. I swear, I spent the first hour just wandering around the terrace, muttering "wow" repeatedly like a broken record. Sunrise? Forget about it, I was up before the roosters, glued to the balcony, coffee in hand, absorbing the sheer vastness of the scene. The ocean stretching out to infinity, the mountains embracing it like a protective hug… it really is a sight.

Accessibility: Can Everyone Enjoy the Gold?

Now, I’m going to get slightly critical. The hotel touts itself as accessible, and in a lot of ways, it is. There’s an elevator (thank GOODNESS!), making it easy to get to the higher floors where the views are, you know, best. There are facilities for disabled guests and a wheelchair accessible option, which is awesome. But, and it’s a BIG but… sometimes the navigating felt, well, a bit clunky. The pathways around the outdoor swimming pool (which, by the way, has a stunning pool with a view) weren't always the smoothest. I can see how it might be tricky for someone with mobility issues. The rooms themselves, though - they offered some great accessible rooms. It really did need a bit more attention paid to the finer details.

Inside El Dorado: Lounging, Lunching, and Living the Dream (Sort Of)

Let’s talk about the good stuff. First up, the restaurants. There are a couple. I spent a fair bit of time in the main one. The buffet in restaurant at breakfast was… fine. There was a western breakfast available, your usual suspects, and the Asian breakfast had some interesting options. I tried the congee - and I'm not going back to that. Then there’s the A la carte in restaurant later in the day, which I didn't try as I went for a different venue. Drinks? Yep. The poolside bar was a godsend. And the happy hour was bliss. The coffee shop was consistently decent. I'm a coffee snob, and even I gave it a nod. If you need a late night pick-me-up or a quick bite, there are so many options.

Relaxation Station: Spa, Sauna, and… A Body Wrap Gone Wrong?

Okay, I was really looking forward to the spa. The website promised a sanctuary, an oasis of calm. I went for a body wrap because it's been a stressful year, right? RIGHT? Let me tell you, I've had better body wraps, alright? The seaweed was more… cloying than cleansing. The "relaxing" music was on repeat, and by the end, I was wondering how to escape. HOWEVER! My friend, she did the massage, and she loved it. Said it was the best she'd ever had. So, your mileage may vary. Sauna, steamroom, and spa/sauna all look lovely.

"Things to do" - Beyond the Poolside Bliss

Sure, the swimming pool [outdoor] is the obvious draw. I spent a LOT of time there. But El Dorado offers more than just sunbathing. The fitness center is small, but functional. I tried the gym/fitness once, quickly realized my fitness level wasn't ready, and went back to the comfort of the pool bar.

Cleanliness and Safety: My OCD Level Kicked In

Okay, this is where El Dorado actually shone. In the current climate, I'm a major germaphobe. And El Dorado, did not disappoint. I saw staff trained in safety protocol everywhere. They had hand sanitizer strategically placed (bless!), and everything felt really well cleaned. There was daily disinfection in common areas. The rooms themselves were immaculate, and there were individually-wrapped food options (which, as a fussy eater, I was happy with!). The safe dining setup was also top-notch.

Rooms, Glorious Rooms (Mostly)

The rooms themselves? Pretty good! They had air conditioning that blasted (important!), a mini bar (also important!), and an in-room safe box. My room, thankfully, had a window that opens (some of the lower ones did not, which felt a bit claustrophobic). They also provided a coffee/tea maker, which was essential for the morning rituals. I also opted for Internet access - wireless, and I can't complain. A high-tech hotel would not be perfect unless they have Internet [LAN] - but wireless is easier in travel.

The Little Extras: The Good, the Bad, and the "Huh?"

  • Air conditioning in public area: A godsend in the Tenerife heat!
  • Breakfast in room: A definite bonus for those sunrise views
  • Cashless payment service: Super convenient.
  • Concierge: Helpful, but sometimes a bit flustered.
  • Daily housekeeping: The rooms were always spotless.
  • Elevator: Essential!
  • Laundry service: Pricy, but worth it.
  • Luggage storage: Convenient.
  • Non-smoking rooms: Much appreciated.
  • Room service [24-hour]: Perfect for those late-night cravings.
  • Safe/security feature: Peace of mind.
  • Taxi service: Readily available.

Things That Confused Me:

  • The shrink that was available in a couple of rooms I saw. Is there something I need to know?!

The Ultimate Verdict: Should You Book?

Okay, here's the deal. El Dorado is not perfect. It has its quirks, its occasional bumps in the road. But the views? The views are absolutely worth it. If you're looking for a hotel with a jaw-dropping panorama, a decent level of comfort, and a strong focus on cleanliness, then GO. Just be prepared for a few minor imperfections and maybe avoid the body wraps.

And Now, the Marketing Magic: An Offer You Can't Refuse!

Headline: Escape to El Dorado: Unforgettable Views, Unbeatable Value!

Subheadline: Imagine waking up to sunrises that will stop you in your tracks. Picture yourself sipping cocktails poolside, overlooking the sparkling Atlantic. This is El Dorado, your Tenerife escape, and it's waiting for you!

Here's what you get:

  • Breathtaking panoramic views: Book your stay and witness the magic of Tenerife unfold before your eyes. Seriously, the views alone are worth the price of admission!
  • Luxurious Comfort: Relax in well-appointed rooms with all the amenities you need, including free Wi-Fi (because, let's be real, we need it).
  • Poolside Paradise: Soak up the sun at our stunning outdoor pool, complete with a poolside bar serving up delicious drinks and snacks.
  • Delicious Dining: Wake up to a fresh Western or Asian breakfast and enjoy international cuisine. Happy hour is a must!
  • Peace of Mind: We're committed to your safety. Our hotel has been sanitized, we're implementing social distancing with staff well-trained and ready to serve.
  • Special Offer for Early Birds: Book your stay now and receive up to 20% off!

Call to Action:

Don't miss out on this experience. Book your unforgettable getaway to El Dorado today! Click here to book and unlock your special discount!

This hotel is perfect for:

  • Couples seeking a romantic getaway.
  • Families looking for a fun-filled vacation.
  • Anyone who simply needs to escape and unwind.

It might not be for:

  • Those who need a super-luxurious experience.
  • Those who need the best spa treatments.
  • The super active and those lacking the love of a great view.

Final thought

Book now and experience the magic of El Dorado. Trust me, you'll be posting those panoramic views!

Alaia Studios Bohol: Unbelievable Philippines Paradise Awaits!

Book Now

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. We're going to Tenerife, specifically Panoramic View El Dorado, and this isn't going to be one of those perfectly sculpted Instagram itineraries. This is real travel, warts and all. Get ready for a hot mess express of sun, sangria, and probably a few burnt shoulders.


My Tenerife Train Wreck (aka Itinerary): A Chaotic Dive into El Dorado

Day 1: Arrival (and the Existential Dread of Sunscreen Application)

  • Morning (or whenever the hell the flight lands): Arrive at Tenerife South Airport. Honestly, the airport feels like a giant oven. Immediately question every life choice that led me here while wrestling with the luggage carousel. Find the transfer, which will inevitably be a tiny, cramped van with a driver blasting reggaeton. Start sweating.
  • Mid-Morning: Check into Panoramic View El Dorado. Oh, the view! It's actually… stunning. Like, gasp-worthy. But immediately overshadowed by the sheer terror of needing to apply sunscreen. Is it too much? Not enough? Am I going to turn into a lobster? The internal monologue rages.
  • Afternoon: Explore the immediate vicinity. Find a charming little cafe called "El Rincon del Sol" (didn't even need Google Maps, thank god!). Order a cortado coffee. It's perfect. Pure, unadulterated caffeinated bliss. Observe the locals – mostly very tan and chill. Wonder if I’ll ever achieve their level of serenity. (Spoiler alert: probably not.)
  • Evening: Dinner at a nearby restaurant. "Casa Pepe" is the name. Hopefully, Pepe knows his stuff. Attempt to order in Spanish. Fail miserably. End up pointing at things on the menu and hoping for the best. Dinner itself: Paella. Glorious, salty paella. Wash it down with a lot of sangria. Start to relax. Maybe.

Day 2: Beach Day Blues (and Unrealistic Expectations)

  • Morning: Wake up with a mild hangover and a sunburn already forming. Decide to conquer the beach. Pack all the essentials: towel, book (that I'll never read), more sunscreen (obsession at this point), and a lingering sense of dread.
  • Mid-Morning: Arrive at Playa de las Vistas. Stunning! The sand's soft, the water's clear, the people are… everywhere. Find a spot, set up camp, and immediately get sand everywhere. Curse the wind. Attempt to read. Spend approximately 90% of the time people-watching. Notice a woman with an immaculate tan and perfect beach hair. Feel inadequate.
  • Afternoon: Attempt to swim. The water is surprisingly cold! Dip my toes in and swear. Go back to the shore and observe more tan people. Start to consider the idea of a sun bed; it's all the rage apparently. Think about the bill later. Fail getting a tan.
  • Evening: Dinner. This time, I try a different restaurant: "Meson El Gaucho." The portions are HUGE. Way too much grilled meat. Absolutely stuff myself. Feel a little guilty. Maybe a lot guilty. Walk back to the apartment, slowly, contemplating all the calories I've consumed. Then, I decide to get an ice cream because I deserve it.

Day 3: Teide Ascent (or My Attempt at Altitude Adaptation)

  • Morning: The alarm screams. Up early. Today, Mount Teide beckons. Pack water, snacks (mostly cookies, naturally), and a grim determination. Drive towards the volcano.
  • Mid-Morning: The cable car ride is incredible. Seriously, the views blow my mind. It's like being on another planet. The air gets thin. Start to feel a little breathless. Wonder if I should have trained harder.
  • Afternoon: Walk around near the summit. The landscape is desolate, otherworldly. Breathe deeply. Embrace the sensation; it's magical! Try to take epic photos. Fail miserably (again). Feel a profound sense of awe. The silence is broken only by the wind and the occasional tourist shouting "¡Mira!". A moment of pure, unadulterated beauty. Buy a souvenir lava rock. Later, I'm going to check this souvenir in the checked baggage.
  • Evening: Back to sea level. Feel a little bit like I’ve been through a small war, but a good one. Dinner. "La Cofradia," a seafood restaurant. So tasty! So many prawns. So many regrets about ordering so much garlic bread.

Day 4: Whale Watching (and the Ocean's Unpredictability)

  • Morning: Excitement is building. Whale watching time! The excitement turns into slight sea sickness. I have a bad time. The whales are playing hide-and-seek. See some dolphins though.
  • Afternoon: Back to the apartment. Need a nap. Sunscreen and a book with chapters.
  • Evening: Last dinner. "Restaurante el Pescador." I will not be seeing any octopus.

Day 5: Departure (and the Sad Acceptance of Reality)

  • Morning: Pack. Try to squeeze everything into the suitcase. Fail. Wonder if I can bribe the airline to let me bring an extra bag. The answer, sadly, is no.
  • Mid-Morning: Last cortado at El Rincon del Sol. Say goodbye to the sun. The place is crowded now.
  • Afternoon: Airport. The oven, but more intense. Waiting for the flight.
  • Evening: Back home. Jet lag. Disappointment. Sunburn. Long for the warm weather and the sun.

Quirks & Observations:

  • Sangria: Seriously, amazing. Drink responsibly (lol).
  • The Locals: Seem incredibly relaxed and happy. My mission is to find where they buy this serenity.
  • Sunscreen application: Still haven't mastered it.
  • Language: I am fluent in pointing and smiling. Spanish, not so much.
  • Food portions: Enormous! Be prepared to loosen your belt.
  • The wind: A force to be reckoned with, especially on the beach.

Emotional Reactions:

  • Joy: Pure happiness when the sun shines.
  • Frustration: The constant battle with sand, sunburn, and menu translations.
  • Awe: Standing on Mount Teide.
  • Contentment: Sipping a cortado coffee.
  • Melancholy: Leaving such a beautiful place.

Overall Assessment:

Tenerife is utterly fantastic. The imperfections, the hiccups, the sunburn – they all become part of the magic. It's a place that will make you laugh, make you cry (mostly from laughter), and leave you longing to return.


This is my chaotic, imperfect, and totally human itinerary. Enjoy your trip!

Unbelievable Malanadu Escape: Kanhangad's Hidden Gem Awaits!

Book Now

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Okay, Okay, El Dorado... What's the Big Deal REALLY? Is it *THAT* amazing?

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because yes. YES, it is THAT amazing. Look, I'm a cynical travel writer, I've seen my share of "breathtaking" vistas. But El Dorado on Tenerife? It's like Mother Nature decided to show off and went full-on, dramatic, Oscar-winning panoramic glory. Okay, maybe it's not *every* section of that cliff, but the good bits are just… whoa. There's this one spot, right, where... I'll get to that in a minute. The point is, forget your Instagram-worthy 'grams for a second. This is about feeling small in the face of epic beauty. And yeah, it’s a bit popular…but for a reason. Trust me.

Is El Dorado a specific viewpoint, or a whole region? Because "El Dorado" sounds vague.

Good question! Technically, it's not a *specific* place with a sign that screams "El Dorado!" Think of it as a general term for the jaw-dropping viewpoints along the cliffs of the Anaga Rural Park on the northeastern coast of Tenerife. You've got to *hunt* for it. Which is part of the fun, honestly. You gotta drive the windy roads, get lost a little (or a lot, in my case), and then BAM! You stumble upon a vista that steals your breath. Some are marked, some aren't. It's the pursuit of the perfect view that's golden, you know?

Let's talk Practicalities: How do I get there? And (God forbid) parking?

Okay, here's the honest truth about getting to 'El Dorado' – it involves a car. You kinda need one. Public transportation is...well, let's just say you'll spend more time waiting than actually *looking* at the views. The roads are like, a rollercoaster designed by a sadist. Seriously, prepare yourself for hairpin turns and narrow lanes. But the views? They make up for the potential car sickness.

And PARKING? That's the real adventure. It's like the Hunger Games, but for parking spots. Arrive early! Seriously, earlier than you think you need to. Be prepared to park a mile away and walk. I actually saw someone (not naming names…*ahem*) get out of their car, see a spot, and physically *run* to claim it. And I don’t blame them. It's that competitive. On the plus side, maybe that walk *is* good for the soul... and digestion. Just don't pack too many croissants.

What's the *best* time to go? I'm trying to avoid the crowds, you know?

Ah, the million-dollar question. Avoid the crowds... yeah, good luck with that! But seriously, weekdays are slightly better than weekends. Arrive before 10 AM. Or, even better, go at sunrise. The light is incredible, the air is crisp, and you might (MIGHT!) have the place to yourself for a glorious, fleeting moment. Sunset is also a winner, but be prepared for the selfie stick brigade. Trust me, I've seen 'em! I even took a few myself. Don’t judge me!.

Are those viewpoints dog-friendly? My furry friend is my co-pilot on all adventures!

Mostly, yes! But, always check the specific trails and viewpoints when you arrive. The Anaga Rural Park has some incredible walks, and many areas welcome dogs on leashes. It's the kind of place where you'll see happy dogs *and* happy humans. (Although be mindful of the cliff edges! And…you know…dog poop bags. Please!). I saw one adorable little terrier completely lose its mind with joy at one of the viewpoints. Pure, unadulterated happiness. Made me weep. Okay, maybe not weep. But close.

Okay, you mentioned a specific spot that wowed you... Spill. Where is it?

Okay, fine, I'll tell you. It's… (deep breath)… The Mirador de las Teresitas! The official name. Drive up from Santa Cruz, keep winding along the coast...and there it is. You will see the road itself winding, and suddenly the view just *explodes* with colour. That black sand! The turquoise water! The dramatic mountains meeting the ocean! The sheer scale... it'll knock your socks off.

And the best part? There's a little *cafe* nearby. After all that driving, and that emotional overload, you'll *need* a coffee. Or, you know, a local beer. That's what I did. Don't judge, I needed it.

What should I bring with me? Besides, you know, a strong desire to be amazed.

Essentials:

  • Water, water, water! Seriously, it gets hot.
  • Sunscreen: Even if it's cloudy, that Tenerife sun is sneaky.
  • Comfortable shoes: You'll be doing some walking, even if it's just from the car to the viewpoint of your dreams.
  • A camera (or your phone): Because trust me, you'll want to capture this beauty. And maybe a backup battery.
  • Snacks: Because hangry explorers are no fun.
Nice-to-haves:
  • Binoculars: For spotting whales (if you're lucky) or just admiring the details in the landscape.
  • A hat: For sun protection.
  • A windbreaker: Especially if you're visiting in the cooler months.
  • Cash: Some smaller cafes and stops might not accept cards.

Any downsides? Because, you know, nothing's perfect.

Okay, true. No place is perfect. The downsides:

  • The roads: Seriously, they're a bit of a nightmare. Narrow, winding… just be prepared for the drive.
  • The crowds: You’re not going to be alone. Accept it. Embrace it (sort of).
  • Parking It is a disaster. Seriously.
  • The wind Can be unpredictable and make some viewpoints uncomfortable.
Honestly? Those are the only things that come to mind. It's *that* good. And even those “downsides” are a small price to pay for the experience. This is not a polished tourist experience; it is reality. And it's beautiful.

Blog Hotel Search Site

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain

Panoramic View El Dorado Tenerife Spain