
Escape to Paradise: Cove Garden's Stunning Studio Apartment in Esentepe, Cyprus
Escape to Paradise: Cove Garden's Stunning Studio Apartment - (My Honest Review - With a Few Rambles)
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because I'm about to tell you all about my trip to Cove Garden's stunning Studio Apartment in Esentepe, Cyprus. And let me tell you, "stunning" is putting it mildly. This place… well, let's just say it almost made me consider becoming a full-time beach bum. Almost.
First Impressions & That Whole "Accessibility" Thing (and a Little Rant)
Right, so first off, let's talk accessibility. This is a big one, and honestly, it's where things can often go south. Cove Garden, bless their cotton socks, actually tries. They've got an elevator, which is a MUST. There's a ramp or two, but listen, Cyprus is hilly. Hilly as hell. So, full wheelchair accessibility? Maybe not quite. But they make an effort. Now, about the on-site accessible restaurants/lounges… I didn’t specifically scope them out in terms of accessibility, I admit, but I did notice plenty of space for maneuvering. So, kudos for that! I do believe it’s an area where improvements can still happen, but it's not dreadful like some places I've stayed!
The Studio Itself: My Own Little Paradise (and the Tiny Imperfections That Made it Real)
The studio itself was… chef’s kiss. Seriously. It was bright, airy, and that view? Holy moly. The panoramic views of the Mediterranean… I’m getting goosebumps just thinking about it. I’m not kidding, I spent a solid hour the first day just staring out the window. They advertise "stunning" as part of its name, and honestly, they're not even exaggerating.
- Available in all rooms: Air conditioning that actually works – a godsend in the Cyprus heat.
- Amenities: The complimentary tea and coffee were perfect for those lazy mornings.
- The Little Things: the bathrobes and slippers made me feel like a total queen. I’m a sucker for details, and Cove Garden's Studio nailed it. The bed was comfy (extra long, yass!), the blackout curtains were fantastic for sleeping in (a huge win for me!), and the balcony. Oh, the balcony. Even though I might have slightly freaked out when the door was locked. But it became part of my own routine, and that's kinda cool.
- Soundproof Rooms: The walls, let's just say, they were not so much soundproof. I could hear the neighbours, but that was part of the experience. The ocean sounds were still the dominant ones, so I didn't mind.
- Internet access: Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! And let me tell you, it’s a life saver when you're trying to upload those Insta-worthy shots. The occasional spotty connection? Yeah, but it's the internet, it works that way.
Food, Glorious Food! (And the Occasional Hiccup)
The dining options were… varied.
Restaurants: They had a buffet, a la carte. Some days I was in a buffet mood, other days, with the a la carte, I was getting that fancy dining experience. And the food! They have Asian breakfasts, and Asian cuisine in the restaurant. I'm not sure if it's authentic, but it was a welcome change.
Coffee Shop: Perfect to sit in and enjoy a slow start to the day.
Snack Bar: Excellent for quick bites by the pool, and a handy place to grab a bottle of water.
24-hour Room Service: Always a treat. Especially that one night when I just couldn't be bothered to leave my perfect little paradise.
Alternative meal arrangement: Yeah, they do. Great for vegetarians( Vegetarian restaurant).
The little things that mattered: A bottle of water was always provided. Essential condiments were a godsend.
The Perks: Relaxation, Rejuvenation & a Touch of Decadence (and the Fitness Center that I never used)
- Pool with View: The outdoor swimming pool? Breathtaking. I spent hours just floating around, soaking up the sun, and occasionally pretending I was a mermaid.
- The Spa: Yes, there is a spa. Yes, it's lovely. I'm getting a body scrub and a body wrap. I’m pretty sure I could feel the stress melting away. You can also get a massage. Seriously, pure bliss.
- Sauna and Steam Room: I found them very relaxing. Just what you need for a detox.
- Fitness Center: You know, that thing? The gym? Honestly, I intended to go. I really did. But the pool, the spa, the views… let's just say my workout routine was less than impressive. And I'm okay with that.
Cleanliness and Safety: The Covid-19 Factor (and the Peace of Mind I Needed)
Let's be real. The pandemic has changed everything. Cove Garden took things seriously.
- Hygiene certification, Anti-viral cleaning products, Hand sanitizer: They were everywhere – in my room, in the common areas, everywhere.
- Daily disinfection in common areas.
- Room sanitization opt-out available.
- Individual-wrapped food options.
- Staff trained in safety protocol.
- Cashless payment service.
The whole experience felt safe, which was a huge relief. I actually felt comfortable letting my guard down and relaxing. (Which, let's be honest, is what I needed!)
The Extra Bits: Services, Conveniences, And Those Little Details…
- Concierge: Always helpful and friendly.
- Front desk [24-hour]: Someone's always there.
- Daily housekeeping Always. My room was spotless.
- Air conditioning in public area: Always. Very important when you go to Cyprus.
- Shops: A convenience store and a gift shop for any of your essential needs.
- Business facilities: Xerox/fax in business center.
- Luggage storage: Convenient for your check-in/check-out times - and any extra shopping you may do!
For the Kids (and the Big Kids Too!)
I didn't have any kids with me, but I did notice the following:
- Babysitting service.
- Family/child friendly.
- Kids meal.
Getting Around & Extras
- Parking: Free and easy on-site car park.
- Airport Transfer: Extremely handy!
- A Car Park (on-site): Easy to find a spot!
My Emotional Reaction: The Overall Vibe
Look, I’m not usually one for gushing. But this place… it got to me. It was the perfect mix of luxurious and laid-back. It was comfortable. It was beautiful. It was a little flawed, absolutely, but those small imperfections only made it feel more real, more human. I needed this escape.
The Not-So-Cool Bits (Because I'm Honest!)
- The Construction: Okay, this isn't a deal-breaker, but be aware that sometimes you'll hear some construction noise.
- Internet hiccups: Not a constant, but it happened a few times.
- Bathroom phone: I never understood the need for one, and it's honestly kinda creepy.
Okay, Here's the Big Question: Would I Go Back?
Absolutely. In a heartbeat. In fact, I'm already pricing flights.
My Honest Score: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
Cove Garden's Stunning Studio Apartment in Esentepe, Cyprus - The Perfect Escape Offering
Escape to Paradise: Book Your Dream Getaway Now!
Tired of the grind? Dreaming of turquoise waters and endless sunshine? Then you NEED to escape to Cove Garden's stunning Studio Apartment in Esentepe, Cyprus. Imagine waking up to breathtaking Mediterranean views every day, sipping coffee on your private balcony, and feeling the stress melt away as you soak up the sun.
Here's what awaits you:
- Unrivaled Beauty: A studio apartment that's truly stunning, with panoramic views and luxurious amenities.
- Relaxation Reimagined: Pamper yourself at our spa, take a dip in our breathtaking infinity pool, or unwind in the sauna and steam room.
- Culinary Delights: Indulge in delicious experiences with Asian and Western cuisine options available.
We're not just offering a room; we're offering an experience. A chance to reconnect with yourself, recharge your batteries, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Book your escape today and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival (for a limited time!)
- Flexible cancellation policy for peace of mind.
- Special discounts for longer stays!
Don't wait! Paradise is calling. Click the "Book Now" button and start planning your
Dubai Marina's Elite Studio: Your Dream Apartment Awaits!
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to embark on a chaotic, sun-drenched adventure in Northern Cyprus. Specifically, Studio-Apartm. im Cove Garden Resort Nordzypern Esentepe. Forget pristine itineraries – this is going to be a messy, beautiful, and probably slightly sunburned mess. Get ready for:
The "I'm Still Not Sure How I Got Here" Itinerary (North Cyprus Edition)
Day 1: Arrival, Awkward Greetings, and the Great Toilet-Paper Crisis
- Morning (or What Passes for It After Travel): Landed. Sun in my eyes. Pretty sure I'm in Cyprus. Passport control felt like a reality show audition – I'm pretty sure I babbled about the quality of my passport photos. Found the pre-booked transfer (thank God for pre-booking!) which turned out to be a minivan driven by a man who seemed to communicate entirely in exaggerated eyebrow movements. The scenery during the drive was breath-taking – like, seriously, I had to pull over and take a photo of a lone donkey. (Okay, maybe I was just very tired).
- Afternoon: Arrived at Cove Garden. The "Studio-Apartm" is…compact. Like, "intimate living space" compact. I think I could touch all four walls at once. First impressions? The view? Stunning. The wifi? Surprisingly decent. The fridge? Empty, except for a lone, judgmental bottle of water. The panic sets in!
- Late Afternoon/Early Evening: Attempted grocery shopping at the local supermarket. My Turkish (which amounts to "Merhaba" and "TeÅŸekkĂ¼r ederim") didn't get me far. I accidentally bought a 10-kilo bag of rice and an item that, upon closer inspection, was definitely NOT cream cheese. Back at the apartment, I realized my worst nightmare: the toilet paper situation. There was…minimal. My first Cyprus lesson: Pack your own.
- Evening: Stumbled into the resort restaurant. Ordered something that sounded vaguely familiar on the menu (it was a kebab – close enough). Ate it slowly, staring at the sea and trying to process that I was, in fact, in Cyprus. The food was good! The only minor problem was that I was the only one who understood the menu. The rest of the customers were Turkish speakers.
- Night: Attempted to watch a movie on my laptop, only to realize the Wi-Fi had decided naptime was a good idea. Stared at the ceiling, pondering the deep philosophical questions of life, like, Why did I bring so many shoes? and Will the toilet-paper run out before morning?
Day 2: Beach Bliss (and Near Disaster)
- Morning: Sunscreen! Applied it liberally. Walked to the beach. The water was the color of expensive turquoise jewelry. The sand was… hot. Like, walk-carefully-or-suffer-the-consequences hot. I spent about an hour marveling at the Mediterranean waves and feeling like I'd teleported into a postcard.
- Mid-Morning: Decided to be adventurous and attempt snorkeling. Floundered in the shallows for a bit, nearly swallowed half the sea, and then – BRILLIANCE! I saw a fish! A cute little stripey one! Pro tip: Remember to breathe. I got distracted by the sea life and forgot the basic rules of oxygen intake. Almost drowned.
- Lunch: Had a delightful lunch at a beachfront café. Ate grilled halloumi. Fell in love with grilled halloumi. Seriously, I think I am on the verge of becoming a halloumi-based life form.
- Afternoon: Sunbathing! (Or attempted sunbathing – I kept getting distracted by the sheer gorgeousness of the view.) Took a nap. Woke up with a slight crispy feeling. More sunscreen!
- Evening: Decided to experience the resort's cocktail bar. Ordered a cocktail that looked like a tropical sunset (it was called "Sunset Kiss" or something similar). Ended up chatting with a local. He was incredibly charming and told me all about Cypriot history, culture etc, and the local cuisine. He also offered to teach me some Turkish phrases.
- Night: Back in the studio, scribbling notes in my journal, and battling the mosquito invasion and the fact that the "sunset kiss" was probably slightly too successful.
Day 3: Exploring the Hinterlands (and Questioning My Ability to Drive)
- Morning: Rented a car. (Probably a mistake.) The steering wheel was on the wrong side! Driving in Cyprus is like a real-life Mario Kart level; everyone seems to be playing a different game with different rules.
- Mid-Morning: Attempted to drive to the ancient Salamis ruins, feeling like a complete idiot. Got lost. Somehow, ended up on a dirt track. Questioned all my life choices.
- Lunch: Had lunch in a local restaurant. The food was delicious! I am beginning to realize food is a form of therapy now.
- Afternoon: Eventually, miraculously, made it to Salamis. The ruins were beautiful and majestic, and I started to understand how such a beautiful thing has been left to the ages, until I read the descriptions that told me the ruins were destroyed by the Romans. Still they were majestic.
- Evening: Stumbled back to the resort, exhausted but strangely exhilarated. The sunset over the Mediterranean made the near-death driving experience almost worth it.
- Night: Ate instant noodles in my "intimate living space".
Day 4: Lounging, Halloumi Dreams, and the Quest for More Toilet Paper
- Morning: Today's agenda: nothing. Pure, unadulterated, lounging by the pool. Read a book. Swam. Avoided eye contact with the sun loungers.
- Mid-Morning: snack time. Guess what, halloumi. Again.
- Lunch: The restaurant, of course, halloumi, this time with a tomato salad.
- Afternoon: Beach time.
- Evening: I made a serious grocery run, with the primary goal of restocking toilet paper. I have enough toilet paper to start a small business.
- Night: I am tired.
Day 5: The "I'm Starting to Get the Hang of This" Day (Maybe)
- Morning: Woke up early for a walk. The air was crisp, the sea was a beautiful blue.
- Mid-Morning: Beach time.
- Lunch: Still the restaurant, still halloumi, but now I am starting to feel confident.
- Afternoon: Went back to car rental, handed it back with a shrug and a smile.
- Evening: I chatted with some of the other guests in the hotel bar, and discovered that they too were on their own adventures, and the shared chaos of the island made me smile.
- Night: I am actually starting to feel like I belong here.
Days 6 & 7: Departure… And Dreams of Halloumi
- Days 6 & 7: Same thing as Day 5. Rinse and repeat. I have embraced the chaos. I learned to drive in Cyprus. I became confident.
- Departure: Goodbye to the beautiful chaos of Cove Garden. I'll be back. And next time? I'll bring more toilet paper (obviously).
Quirky Observations/Emotional Reactions/General Ramblings:
- The cats. There are cats EVERYWHERE. They are adorable. They are also judging you.
- The mosquitos are vicious. Pack bug spray that actually works.
- The air smells like sunshine and sea salt. It's intoxicating.
- I am starting to feel less like a tourist and more like a slightly disoriented, but incredibly happy, resident.
- Halloumi. Halloumi. Halloumi.
- I came here for a vacation. But I found a little bit more about myself.
This is not a perfect itinerary. It’s a raw, unedited, messy, and completely honest account of my time in North Cyprus. I hope you enjoy your adventure as much as I did!
Bali's Hidden Paradise: Monkey Forest Luxury at Belvilla Prakriti
Right, so... Esentepe. Why Cyprus? And frankly, why *this* place? Everyone's got a favourite "remote island paradise" right?
Look, I'm not going to lie. Cyprus was a bit of a whim. I needed *out*. Months of staring at spreadsheets had turned my soul to something akin to lukewarm porridge. I wanted sunshine, I wanted the sea... I wanted to *escape* the soul-crushing monotony. And Esentepe? Well, the pictures looked pretty darn good, right? Turquoise water, mountains in the distance... Sold. The Cove Garden apartment? Found it on a whim, clicked on a link after one too many bottles of wine one Tuesday night, and BAM! booked. My bank account whimpered a little, but my spirit did a cartwheel.
Okay, let's get down to the *really* important stuff: The apartment. Is it actually "stunning"? The photos are always a lie, aren't they?
Alright, alright, hold your horses. "Stunning"? It's... good. Really, really good. The photos *didn't* lie *completely*. I mean, the view from the balcony? Absolutely breathtaking. Waking up to that every morning? Pure bliss. The design? Clean, modern, and thankfully *not* that hideous "hotel beige" you find everywhere. The bed? Okay, that was my first minor gripe. It wasn't the *most* comfortable mattress in the world. I'm talking like… a solid 7.5/10. But hey, I survived. And the air conditioning? Bless it, because that Cypriot sun? It’s a force of nature.
And the kitchen? I'm a foodie. Is it equipped for more than just microwaving instant noodles? (Asking for a friend… obviously.)
The kitchen's… adequate. Look, it’s a studio, so space is at a premium. You've got your basics - a hob, a microwave, a fridge, and (praise the heavens) a coffee machine. Now, I'm a pretty decent cook, and I managed to whip up some decent meals. It’s not a chef's kitchen, mind you, but it does the job. The lack of a proper oven did make baking my favorite cookies a bit difficult resulting in some VERY HARD cookies! Not ideal. But there's a small shop nearby selling gorgeous fresh produce, so you can definitely create some lovely, simple meals. Think grilled halloumi, fresh salads, and maybe a cheeky bottle (or two!) of local wine.
The pool. Because let's be honest, the pool is crucial. Is it as lovely as it looks? Deep enough to actually SWIM?
The pool? Oh, the pool! Okay, so this is were the good times *really* start. It's gorgeous. Seriously. Crystal clear, sparkling water, beautifully maintained. It’s not *Olympic*-sized, but it’s long enough for a proper swim and deep enough to jump in (take care, though, I'm not responsible for any belly flops!). I spent hours floating in that pool, staring up at the sky, and letting all my stress melt away. The pool really is as magical as you can imagine, the perfect escape.
What about going out and about? Is it easy to get around? Any must-see places? Are the locals friendly?
Renting a car is a must, unless you secretly *like* being stranded. The roads are pretty easy to navigate (stick to the left!) and the scenery is stunning. Drive up to the mountains and explore. The locals are absolutely lovely - friendly, welcoming, and always ready with a smile and a "Yiasas!" (that's hello, by the way). Must-sees? Honestly, just wander. Get lost on purpose. Drive up to Bellapais Abbey – the views are incredible. Explore Kyrenia Harbour. And eat ALL the halloumi. Seriously, it's a national treasure. I also recommend, and I cannot stress this enough, *investing* in a good sun hat. My first one got blown into the sea. Tragic. Utterly tragic.
Okay, let’s talk about the down sides. There *have* to be down sides, right? Nothing’s perfect. Spill.
Alright, fine. No place is perfect. The Wi-Fi wasn't always the speed of light, which, if you're a social media addict like myself, can be a bit of a problem. There was this one time the electricity went out for a couple hours. Not a huge deal, but it did mean no air conditioning and, well, let’s just say I got a *very* intimate understanding of how hot it gets in Cyprus. Also, and this is a personal thing, the mosquitos in the evenings are *vicious*. Bring repellent. Seriously. Bring all the repellent. Also, if you have a sensitive stomach, bring your own favourite stomach medicine. I learned that the hard way (more than once!), and a visit to the pharmacy is a bit of a hassle if you don't drive. Oh, and while the neighbours seemed lovely, they were a *little* loud at night, enjoying their social lives, which impacted my sleep. However, it’s just a small price to pay for such a magical trip!
So, summing up. Would you go back? Be honest!
Would I go back? In a heartbeat. I miss it already. I miss waking up to that view, I miss the pool, I miss the laid-back vibe, and I *definitely* miss the halloumi. Despite the minor imperfections – the dodgy Wi-Fi, the hungry mosquitos and that rather loud neighbour – Escape to Paradise: Cove Garden's Studio Apartment was a genuine escape. It was a chance to unwind, disconnect, and just *breathe*. And honestly, isn’t that what we all need sometimes? So, yes. Book it. Go. But bring mosquito repellent. Seriously. You'll thank me later. And maybe an extra mattress topper. Just saying.

