Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa (ZN10)!

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa (ZN10)!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving deep into the rabbit hole of Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa (ZN10)! Forget polite, brochure-speak. I'm here to give you the real story, warts and all, because let's be honest, we all need a bit of unvarnished truth, yeah?

First Impressions & the OMG-This-Is-Gorgeous Factor

So, you're looking to escape, right? Like, really escape? Well, ZN10 promises that. Now, the accessibility… well, I'll get to that, because first impressions are everything. And let me tell you, landing in this villa? My jaw, it literally hit the floor. We're talking postcard-perfect rice paddies stretching out before you, the air thick with the scent of frangipani, and this stunning, private pool shimmering like a damn jewel. Okay, I didn’t know how to swim. The thought of swimming in the villa's pool was a bit embarrassing.

The Villa Itself: Luxury with a Side of "Is This Real Life?"

Alright, let's get down to the nitty-gritty. This place is HUGE. Two bedrooms, each with its own ridiculously plush bed, bathroom, and serious air conditioning (thank the heavens!). The air con is amazing. Thank God for that. There's a living area that's basically an open-plan dream, leading straight out to the pool. It's got all the mod cons – complimentary tea and coffee (essential!), a mini-bar (stocked… dangerously!), and a TV with satellite that actually works. The WiFi in the rooms! Well, it's free, which is a bonus, even if it wasn't quite streaming-a-Netflix-movie-all-day fast. But hey, you're in Bali, not glued to your screen, right? (Mostly). So for the Internet [LAN] and Internet services I have to say I did not use those. But the wi-fi? Solid.

Accessibility: The Real Deal or a Work in Progress?

Here's where things get a little… real. Let’s be honest, "Bali's BEST" doesn't always equal perfectly accessible. I didn't check any of those boxes, like "facilities for disabled guests," or "wheelchair accessible." But the staff were incredibly helpful, always willing to assist, so if accessibility is important and these features are not available now, I am sure they are working on it.

Food, Glorious Food! (And Some Less-Than-Glorious Bits)

Oh, the food! This is where things got interesting. The Asian breakfast delivered to your room? Absolutely divine. Fresh fruit, perfectly cooked eggs, and the best coffee I had during my entire trip. They also offer Western cuisine, and some Asian cuisine but in the restaurant, and a lot more (a la carte, buffet… the works!). And the room service? Available 24 hours. Hello, midnight snacks! The only downside? The "breakfast takeaway service" was a bit hit-or-miss. I was so happy to have the breakfast in my room!

There's a bar, a poolside bar, and restaurants on-site. There's a coffee shop, a snack bar… look, they've got you covered. I'm just saying, a happy hour is always appreciated, and I may have indulged a bit too much in the desserts… but hey, I was on vacation!

Ways to Relax (and Maybe Indulge a Little Too Much)

Okay, so the pool is amazing. Seriously. You could spend your entire vacation in there. But if you need more pampering, there's a spa! Spa/sauna. And let me tell you about the massage… I was a wriggling puddle of bliss. I would use the sauna afterward, and the steam room. I love them. I recommend a body scrub and a body wrap while you are at it! Heaven. Fitness center? Yep, they have one. I, uh, may have looked at it. From afar.

Cleanliness, Safety, and "Did They Really Think of Everything?"

Cleanliness is paramount these days, and ZN10 gets top marks. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, and individually-wrapped food options all made me feel safe. The staff are trained in safety protocol, and there's a doctor/nurse on call. There are safety/security features, security 24 hours, smoke alarms. I saw a fire extinguisher. I felt really safe!

The Perks You Didn't Know You Needed

  • Daily housekeeping: They kept the place spotless.
  • Air conditioning everywhere: You'll thank me.
  • Cashless payment service: Makes life easy.
  • Concierge: They can arrange anything.
  • Elevator: Not that you'll really need it in a villa, but nice to know.
  • Laundry service: Because who wants to do laundry on vacation?
  • Luggage storage: Keep your stuff safe.
  • Non-smoking rooms: Because you deserve fresh air.
  • Room sanitization opt-out available:
  • Safe dining setup: This is very important, nowadays, no?
  • Soundproof rooms: For those lazy mornings when you want to sleep in.

Things to Do (Beyond Lounging by the Pool, Which Is Perfectly Acceptable)

Okay, so maybe you want to venture out? The concierge can help with everything! Day trips, scooter rentals, cooking classes… Bali’s a playground. The "Things to do" category is expansive, so prepare to be busy!

The Minor Gripes (Because Nothing's Perfect)

  • The lack of a few facilities for disabled guests.
  • The Wi-Fi, it could always be a little bit better.

The Verdict: Book It!

Look, I'm not going to lie. This place? It's pretty damn close to paradise. It is a perfect choice!

Here's Your Compelling Offer (Because You Deserve It!)

Escape the Ordinary, Embrace the Extraordinary: Your Bali Oasis Awaits!

Ready to trade mundane for magnificent? Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa is calling your name! Imagine waking up to the sun-drenched beauty of Bali, the scent of frangipani filling your senses, and a sparkling private pool just steps from your door.

Here's what awaits you:

  • Unparalleled Privacy: Your own luxurious sanctuary with two spacious bedrooms, a breathtaking living area, and a private oasis.
  • Paradise Found: Dive into your own shimmering private pool!
  • Indulge Your Senses: Treat yourself to delicious in-room breakfasts, delectable dining options, and blissful spa treatments.
  • Unforgettable Experiences: Explore Bali's wonders with the help of our expert concierge, or simply relax and soak in the serene atmosphere.
  • Peace of Mind: Rest easy knowing that cleanliness and safety are our top priorities, with rigorous protocols in place to ensure your well-being.

Book now and receive:

  • A complimentary welcome bottle of local wine! (Because you deserve it.)
  • Free Wi-Fi! (Because the internet is essential.)
  • A discount on your first spa treatment! (Because you will need to de stress, if you don't already.)

Don't wait! This slice of paradise is calling your name. Book your stay at Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa (ZN10) today and create memories that will last a lifetime! Click here to book now!

(And yes, I shamelessly tried to sell you on this place. Because, seriously, it's amazing.)

Royce Residence KL: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits!

Book Now

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your polished, perfectly-planned brochure itinerary. This is REAL LIFE in the Royal Ricefield Pool Villa ZN10 in Bali. Get ready for some jet lag, questionable food choices, and the kind of emotional rollercoaster only travel can deliver. Here we go…

Day 1: Bali Bliss (and a side of near-panic)

  • 6:00 AM - 6:15 AM (Approx): Wake up. Or rather, be violently awakened by the jet lag monster. My internal clock thinks it's still Tuesday. It is, in fact, Wednesday. Bali time. Ugh. Stumble out of bed, feeling like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards. Initial impression of the villa? Stunning. Absolutely jaw-dropping. The rice paddies, the pool… it's like something out of a magazine. (Side note: I really, REALLY need to start taking more pictures. I always forget.)

  • 6:15 AM - 7:00 AM: Coffee! Desperately needed coffee. Discover the villa's coffee machine is… well, let's just say it requires a PhD in appliance engineering. After much button-mashing and muttered curses (mostly directed at the instructions, which are, of course, in Indonesian), I manage to coax a lukewarm, slightly metallic-tasting brew out of it. Okay, fine. It'll have to do.

  • 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Explore! Wander around the villa, taking in the absolute lushness of it all. The private pool beckons. Consider jumping in immediately, but then remember I haven't even unpacked. (Pro tip: unpack before you hit the pool. Trust me.) Decide to embrace a little me, myself, and I time with a pool-side reflection.

  • 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: The panic sets in. Okay, not total panic, but a low-level, simmering anxiety about all the things I should be doing. Should I book a massage? Go find a temple? Start learning some basic Indonesian phrases(like the one for "Where is the bathroom?")? Decide to ignore the anxiety and just breathe. This is what I came for: relaxation. I would like to sit on the porch and reflect, while listening to the birdsong and the hum of the cicadas, a symphony of nature's best compositions.

  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Lunch! (And the first true culture shock). Decide to venture to a nearby warung (local restaurant) that looked promising on Google Maps. "Promising" turned out to be an optimistic understatement. The food? Exquisite. I ordered the Nasi Goreng (classic Balinese fried rice) and just, wow. The flavors exploded in my mouth. I could have eaten three plates. The only "downside?" I was the only tourist there. Feeling slightly self-conscious about my pale skin and questionable chopstick skills. Totally worth it.

  • 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Pool time! Finally. The water is perfect, the sun warm on my skin. Read a book, drift off to sleep, basically achieve peak vacation bliss. (Except for the persistent urge to check my email, which I bravely resist.)

  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Attempt to master the art of the Balinese massage. Booked a masseuse to come to the villa. My body is a tangled mess of tension from the flight; I can't even feel my toes; I think. The massage? Heavenly, for a few precious minutes. Then, the masseuse, bless her heart, decides to put all her weight into it. I may have yelped. Repeatedly. End result? I feel like I've been kneaded by a very enthusiastic (and strong) dough maker. But hey, circulation is better in my legs!

  • 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM: Dinner at the villa. Ordered room service. Because after the massage, I've officially lost the will to move. The food is delicious. Still slightly wary of spice levels, but cautiously optimistic.

  • 8:00 PM Onward: Fall asleep before I even close the book. Jet lag wins round one.

Day 2: Temples, Terrace, and Tourist Traps (with a side of regret)

  • 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM: Wake up feeling surprisingly refreshed. The coffee machine is still a challenge, but I'm getting the hang of it.

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Decide to be cultured. Head to a nearby temple (Gunung Kawi Sebatu). It's beautiful, serene, and teeming with… well, tourists. The sheer number of selfies being taken almost made me laugh. Almost. I try to focus on the actual temple, the intricate carvings, the quiet prayer of the locals. This is a much better use of my time.

  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Explore the Tegalalang Rice Terraces. This is a must-see. The views are, simply put, breathtaking. The emerald green rice paddies cascading down the hillside are just stunning. I spend ages just staring, taking it all in.

  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch at a cafe with a view of the rice terraces. Food's okay, but the view is what matters. It's touristy, but I don't care.

  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Head to the local market. Try to haggle for a sarong. Fail miserably. Pay way too much. Still, love the vibrant colors, the smells, the general chaos. Buy a scarf, and a smile.

  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Take a cooking class. Learn how to make a few Balinese dishes. The class is fun, if a little rushed. I'm convinced I'll never be able to replicate the authentic flavors at home, but at least I tried.

  • 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Relax in the villa, and enjoy the pool. I'm starting to feel more settled, more in the groove.

  • 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM: Dinner in Ubud. Attempt to find a restaurant that isn't overrun with tourists. Fail again. But the food is good, the atmosphere pleasant; I can't complain, I guess.

  • 9:00 PM Onward: Try to read. Fail. Fall asleep.

Day 3: Unplanned adventures and the unexpected beauty of Bali.

  • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM: Wake up to a downpour. Bali's rainy season is, well, rainy. Plan: ignore it. Throw on a raincoat, and get on with the day!

  • 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Explore a local village. Get lost. Somehow, end up at a coffee plantation. Try a civet coffee. (Sorry, not sorry, to the environmental purists, I had to try it). It tastes like… well, coffee. And the little civet cats look pretty happy.

  • 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Take a trip. Stumble upon a temple festival. Witness a vibrant and colorful ceremony. Feel completely out of place, but also awestruck. The sense of community, the devotion, is palpable. I didn't understand a word of what was being said, but I felt it.

  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Lunch near the waterfall. Finally, some peace and quiet.

  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Go to a waterfall. The cool water washes away the last bits of stress. It's just perfect.

  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner.

  • 7:00 PM Onward: Relax by the pool. I can't believe how quickly the days are flying by.

Day 4: Departure Looming.

  • 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM: The rest of the day is full of reflection. The trip is coming to an end, but the feeling will remain.
  • 8:00 PM - Onward: I went to bed, and dreamt of Bali.

Final Thoughts: This isn't the perfect trip. There were stressful moments, food I didn't like, a few tourist traps. There was jet lag and being off-kilter, and the occasional yearning for home. But there was also beauty, adventure, and the kind of experiences that stick with you. Bali, you wild, wonderful place. I'll be back.

(P.S. I still haven't mastered that coffee machine. But I have figured out how to order "tea" in Indonesian.)

Dalyan's Hidden Gem: Akdeniz Pansiyon - Your Dream Turkish Escape!

Book Now

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Bali's BEST 2BR Rice Paddies Paradise Pool Villa (ZN10) – My Brain Dump FAQ!

Okay, seriously, is this place *actually* paradise? Like, real paradise?

Alright, let's be real. Paradise? Bali? It's a loaded question. This villa? Close. Damn close. The first time I saw the pictures, I scoffed. Photos always lie, right? But stepping out onto that deck, overlooking those rice paddies... my jaw *literally* dropped. It wasn't just the view; it was the *feeling*. It was like the world just… softened. The air smelled of something vaguely floral and damp earth. My partner, bless her, started crying (happy tears, thankfully!). So, is it paradise? It's a *strong* contender. Just… don't expect spotless perfection. More on that later...

The pool – is it as Instagrammable as it looks? Because, let's face it, that's half the battle.

Oh. My. God. The pool. Okay, so the pictures are accurate. HUGE, infinity edge, overlooking those glorious rice paddies. I mean, *come on*. But here's the thing: the water *is* a bit chilly in the mornings. Don't expect to just swan dive in and be greeted by instant warmth. First few dips? Brrr! But, the Instagram game? Elite. I got like, a thousand likes on a single picture of my cocktail with the view. Worth it. Just… maybe pack a robe for those sunrise swims. And... watch out for the geckos. They love a midnight swim too. Don't be alarmed. They are cute, and harmless! Except for my fear of reptiles... that little guy almost sent me over the fence.

Two bedrooms? Is it actually suitable for two couples or is it more "awkward sibling rivalry" material?

Okay, this one's HUGE. I went with my best friend and her boyfriend. We're all, you know, "friends." But sharing a villa? Potential for disaster. The rooms are *genuinely* separate. Each has its own bathroom, its own gorgeous view. The layout is thoughtful – privacy is a priority. So, no, it wasn't awkward sibling rivalry. It was more… a perfect blend of togetherness and escape. We could chill in the common areas, share meals, and then… when (if!) the inevitable couple bickering started (because, let's be honest, it *always* does), everyone could retreat to their own luxurious space. The only awkward thing was the shower pressure in one of the rooms was... questionable. More like a gentle mist. I definitely drew the short straw that night!

The location – is it super remote or is there actually stuff to *do* nearby? Because, honestly, I get bored easily.

Okay, so this is a balancing act. It's definitely not smack-dab in the middle of Canggu's hustle and bustle, thank god. It's more… serene. You can walk to a couple of warungs (local restaurants) for a ridiculously cheap and amazing nasi goreng. But! If you want the clubs, the beaches, the shops… you'll need transport. Scooters are the go-to, which, if you’re not used to Asian traffic, can be *terrifying*. I almost ate dirt on the first day. Twice. The villa staff can arrange a driver, which, honestly, is probably the smarter option. It's all about deciding: zen retreat or action-packed holiday? It's a little of both, which is fantastic! But don't expect everything to be a hop, skip, and a jump away. Though the rice paddies were a fantastic view to wake up to. Maybe a little too good!

What about the service? Is it genuinely good, or just a polite pretense?

This is where it gets *really* good. The staff? Amazing. Truly. They’re not just polite; they’re genuinely *kind* and helpful. They'll clean the villa daily (which, after a few too many Bintangs, is a godsend). They can arrange drivers, massages, whatever you need. One day, I managed to spill red wine all over the pristine white sofa. I was sure I was going to be charged a fortune. They cleaned it up *without a word*, just a smile and a, "No worries, sir." Seriously, the service is the best part, other than the view... and the pool... and the… you get the idea. The staff even tolerated my attempts at speaking Bahasa Indonesia, which were, let's be honest, atrocious. Their patience was saintly. They are the unsung heroes of this place.

Okay, but what's the catch? There's gotta be a catch, right?

Alright, here's the honesty bomb. It's not *perfect* perfection. Firstly, the Wi-Fi. It's Bali Wi-Fi. It's… patchy. Embrace the digital detox. Then the mosquitos. They are relentless. Bring the DEET. Seriously, slather yourself. Otherwise, you WILL be itchy. And… and… (deep breath) the roosters. They are *loud*. And they start crowing at like… 4 AM. You'll get used to it (maybe). Or, you'll just curse the sun every morning. It's a gamble. But honestly, the minor inconveniences are so, *so* overshadowed by the amazingness of the place. It's just… not for people who need constant internet and absolute silence. And… and… just be prepared for things to be a *little* more… relaxed than you might be used to. It's Bali, after all.

Food! Can you cook there? Are there any good markets nearby to buy supplies?

Yes! There's a kitchen, fully equipped. We attempted a BBQ one night. Epic fail. Charcoal was a problem. We ended up using the villa's BBQ guy. Best decision ever. He, I suspect, was a culinary wizard. He cooked the food. He did everything. The food was amazing. You can also order food in from local restaurants very easily. There isn’t a supermarket around the corner (you’ll have to scooter a little), but the staff can easily help you get groceries. You can order almost anything you want. This is the perfect place to cook delicious indonesian food.

Would you go back? And if so, when can I book?

Without hesitation. Absolutely. I'm already checking dates. It was exactly what I needed. It was a place where I could completely unwind, recharge and escape. The rice paddies are calling to me, the pool is inviting, the amazing staff are kind... EvenHotel Search Site

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia

Entire 2BR Royal Ricefield Pool ZN10 Bali Indonesia