Manila Staycation Bliss: Unwind in Grace Tower 3's Cozy Haven!

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Manila Staycation Bliss: Unwind in Grace Tower 3's Cozy Haven!

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Manila Staycation Bliss: Unwind in Grace Tower 3's Cozy Haven! It's going to be a wild ride, and honestly? This review is going to be a bit… well, me. So, expect the unexpected because I’m not just regurgitating facts; I'm living this review.


First Impressions – Arrival and… Ugh, the Elevator (and Accessibility Woes!)

Alright, let's be real. Getting to Grace Tower 3 was a slog. Manila traffic is a beast, and I'm pretty sure my blood pressure was rising faster than my excitement levels. But hey, that's Manila, right?

Accessibility: Okay, so, the elevator situation… It's there. Thank goodness for that. But it's a little slow, which makes me think about if I had any accessible need. While the hotel does technically have "Facilities for disabled guests," that needs to be clarified later, I worry the elevator is not only a slow ride but might even be problematic. I've had elevators trap me before, let me tell you that story some time!

Check-in: The front desk was… fine. Friendly enough, but a bit perfunctory. I wasn’t swept off my feet with personalized service. The "Contactless check-in/out" sounds fancy, and it is convenient. But did it really feel like I was being welcomed? Not quite. On the other hand, the 24-hour front desk is a huge plus, especially when you're trying to escape the chaos of Manila and the night is still young.

Important note: If you have any specific accessibility needs, DEFINITELY call ahead and confirm details like wheelchair accessibility in ALL parts of the hotel, not just your room, including how the restaurant situation works. Don’t assume, people! It’s Manila. Things don't always go as planned.


The Room – The Promise of Cozy, the Reality of… Well, Cozy-ish

Alright, let's get into the nitty-gritty of the room itself. And this is where things get interesting. The description promised a "Cozy Haven," and… it was cozy. In a clean, neutral, kind of… safe way.

Available in all rooms: Okay, let’s get through this rapid-fire, then I'll go, "Wooh!" again. Air conditioning? Check. Alarm clock? Check. Bathrobes? Check. Free bottled water? Double check! (Seriously, hydration is KEY in Manila, even more than escape). Hair dryer? Present and accounted for. In-room safe box? Peace of mind achieved. Internet Access? Wi-Fi (free), Internet access – LAN. Laptop workspace? Yep. Mini bar? Okay, I'm starting to feel pampered. Separate shower/bathtub? Luxury. Slippers? SOLD! (Never underestimate the power of clean feet). Towels? Soft, fluffy, ample. Wake-up service? Yes, please! Free Wi-Fi? I feel like I can move somewhere.

The Good Stuff: The bed was comfy. That's crucial. The blackout curtains actually worked (Hallelujah! Manila sun is brutal). There was a decent-sized TV with… some channels. Free Wi-Fi, yeah! That really is a make-or-break element when you want to detach from the outside world.

The Maybe Not-So-Good Stuff: The view… wasn't exactly breathtaking. I could see… other buildings. Which is a bit of a bummer when you're supposed to be unwinding. No major complaints, but nothing particularly inspiring.

My Big, Quirky Moment: I discovered two things in the room I REALLY loved. First, the reading light. Such a small thing, but perfect for late-night bookworms like me. The other? That little desk space was super handy. Perfect for working on my laptop, or just journaling with coffee!

Room decorations? Not that big of a deal, but at least it was clean. This is a good thing.


Food, Glorious Food – Or, The Restaurant Roulette

Okay, I love eating. And let's be honest, good food can elevate a staycation from "meh" to "HECK YES!"

Dining, drinking, and snacking: Restaurants? plural! Poolside bar? Yes. Room service (24-hour)? Music to my ears!

The Big Win: The Breakfast Buffet!

This WAS the highlight of the dining experience. Okay, so not gourmet, but it was extensive, with options for everyone. Asian cuisine, Western, and everything in between. I made myself a stack of pancakes, downed a cup of coffee, and felt like I’d arrived. I'm a buffet person, and I have NO SHAME.

Less Impressive: I went to the… a la carte in restaurant and… It was decent. Safe, maybe. But nothing that wowed me. Could have been a bit more zest.

Other Food Stuff: Coffee/tea in restaurant was a lifesaver. Desserts? Yes, please. Salad? Yup. Soup also.

The Bottom Line: The food situation at Grace Tower 3 is okay. Not mind-blowing, but definitely functional. You won't starve, and you can probably find something to satisfy your cravings.


Relaxation Station – Spa Days and Fitness Frenzy (Or, the Lack Thereof)

This is where the “Bliss” promised in the title started to… waver a bit.

The Spa: The information made me want to jump and squeal. Spa, spas, sauna, steam room, massage, foot bath, body scrub, body wrap… All fantastic.

  • Reality Check: I got a massage. And, for the price, it was… adequate. Not life-changing. The spa itself looked… okay. A little sterile, not exactly a relaxing oasis.

The Fitness Center: Gym/fitness was there, but I didn't feel the urge to check it out. The pool felt appealing, so I went with the pool and not the fitness center. The swimming pool [outdoor] was the place to be. Pool with view? Sure, but nothing to write home about.

My Biggest Takeaway: If you're a spa fanatic, temper your expectations. The facilities are there, but don't expect a luxurious, pampering, Instagram-worthy experience.


The Little Things – Services, Convenience, and The Annoying Details

This section is all about the extras. The good, the bad, and the utterly forgettable.

Services and Conveniences: Concierge? Helpful enough, good for getting around. Daily housekeeping? Yes, the room was spotless. Elevator? Again, the accessibility issue.

Internet: Free Wi-Fi in the rooms was rock-solid. No complaints there. Internet [LAN] was a nice touch.

The annoying stuff: The "Convenience store" wasn't all that convenient. And the "Facilities for disabled guests" felt like a tick-box exercise rather than a genuine consideration.


Cleanliness and Safety – Because Pandemic Anxiety Ain't Over Yet!

Alright, in the age of Covid, this is key.

Cleanliness and safety: The hotel tried. Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Probably. Hand sanitizer? Everywhere. The rooms sanitized between stays. Safe dining setup? Yes, they were careful.

Things I appreciated: Staff trained in safety protocol. That's reassuring. They also provided hand sanitizers. I have to commend that.

Overall: I felt reasonably safe. However, I still felt the itch of anxiety with all the people walking about, not all of them being aware.


Things to Do and Getting Around – Beyond the Hotel Walls

Okay, so what else can you do during your staycation? This is where Manila's chaotic charm comes into play.

Getting Around: Airport transfer? Possibly. Car park [free of charge]? A HUGE bonus! If you can get a free car park, grab it. Taxi service? Of course.

Things to do: This really depends on your definition of fun. But the hotel is located in… well, Manila. You can certainly explore!

My Recommendation: Don’t be afraid to wander. Get a bit lost. Embrace the chaos. Manila has a way of surprising you, even if you just want to relax.


The Verdict – Should You Book? Depends.

So, the big question: Would I recommend the Manila Staycation Bliss: Unwind in Grace Tower 3?

If you are just looking for a clean and safe place to rest, a nice pool to swim in and access to the shopping area, then yes! If you are looking for a luxurious experience from the start, then no..

My advice: If you want a solid, no-frills stay, with a good location, and a nice pool, then Grace Tower 3 is worth considering.


And now… the Persuasive Offer! (Because, you know, that's the point of all this…)

Tired of the Manila Madness? Escape to Your Inner Peace with Manila Staycation Bliss!

Feeling frazzled by the city? Need a

Escape to Paradise: Akasa Pure Living's Comfy Studio in Tangerang!

Book Now

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because my "Cozy Staycation" at Grace Tower 3… well, it wasn't exactly the Instagram-perfect paradise I'd envisioned. Let's call it a realistic experience, shall we? Here's the glorious, messy breakdown:

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Pillowcase Apocalypse (Or, "Why Did I Pack So Much?")

  • 1:00 PM - Taxi Catastrophe & Arrival at Grace Tower 3 (Gah!) After a stressful (and slightly sweaty) taxi ride where the driver kept attempting to engage in deep philosophical conversations about… pigeons? (Don't ask), I finally arrived. Whew. Okay, first impressions: the lobby was almost as nice as the website photos. "Almost" being the operative word. The doorman was friendly though, which is a definite win.
  • 1:30 PM - Check-in & The Room Reveal: The receptionist looked suspiciously happy to see me - maybe she was just done with her shift? The elevator ride felt like a tiny, slightly claustrophobic metal box, but hey, at least it worked. Then came the moment of truth. The room… Well, let's just say the pictures online had definitely been enhanced. It was cozy, alright, but the air conditioning sounded like a dying walrus, and the promised "spectacular city view?" More like "vaguely visible buildings through a slightly grubby window."
  • 2:00 PM - The Great Unpacking and… the pillowcase incident: I unpacked. And I unpacked. And I unpacked. Seriously, I overpacked. I have a problem, I know. Then, disaster struck! As I was fluffing the pillows (which were surprisingly comfortable, to be fair), a rogue pillowcase decided to stage a rebellion and completely exploded open. Feathers. EVERYWHERE. In my hair, on the bed, clinging to the TV remote. It was a fluffy, white, utterly ridiculous inferno. I spent the next 20 minutes chasing rogue feathers, muttering under my breath. Pure chaos. But hey, a good story, right?
  • 3:00 PM - The Pre-Snack Depression and Quick Grocery Run: The feather fiasco had really rattled me. I needed sustenance. And I needed it fast. Decided I was too lazy to order and took a quick trip to the grocery store around the corner. Not a great selection but grabbed Chips, some juice, and cookies. This is the staycation life, folks!
  • 4:00 PM - Pool Time (And Mild Public Shame): The pool looked lovely in the photos. And it was… okay. A little small. A little… crowded. And I might have forgotten my swimsuit. I'm a genius, I know. So I took a dip in my undies. Just kidding, I didn't. I went back to my room to change - but decided to stay in my room.
  • 6:00 PM - Food Delivery Fiasco: Ordered dinner. Delayed. Still had an okay time.
  • 9:00 PM - The Bed Is My Best Friend: Watched some trash TV and fell asleep.
  • 10:00 PM - The Great TV Battle: After a brief nap, the TV was giving me trouble. The remote kept refusing to cooperate. I just gave up, I was defeated by the TV.
  • 11:00 PM - Bedtime: Finally fell asleep.

Day 2: Conquering (And Possibly Failing) at Relaxation

  • 8:00 AM - Nope. Still no sun: Despite the "spectacular city view" the sun didn't even appear, it rained.
  • 9:00 AM - Breakfast (Or Lack Thereof): The "complimentary breakfast" was a simple menu. I just wanted a latte but the in-room coffee was pretty terrible.
  • 10:00 AM - Exploring (Kinda): Found a few quick trips but was tired.
  • 1:00 PM - Naps and Snacks: Napped, snacked. Bliss.
  • 6:00 PM - Pizza and a Movie: Ordered a pizza and watched a slightly embarrassing rom-com. Total guilty pleasure.

Day 3: Departure (Finally!) & Existential Dread (Kidding! Mostly.)

  • 9:00 AM - The Check-Out Process (Smooth, Thank Goodness): I was fully prepared for a repeat of the Day 1 feather explosion, but thankfully, check-out was quick and painless.
  • 9:30 AM - The Journey Home: The taxi ride was thankfully uneventful. The driver didn't initiate any pigeon-related debates.
  • 10:00 AM - Home Sweet Home and Review Time: Would I recommend this staycation? …Meh. If you're looking for a perfectly curated, Instagram-worthy experience, probably not. If you're looking for a little bit of adventure, a whole lot of mess, and a chance to laugh at yourself (a lot), then maybe, just maybe, it's worth it! The reality of travel, even a "cozy" staycation, always falls short of the idealized version. But that's part of the fun, right? Right? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go vacuum up some phantom pillow feathers… Happy travels!
Unbelievable Udaipur Luxury: Atithi Bhanwar's Secret Revealed!

Book Now

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Okay, spill it. Is Grace Tower 3 really *that* good for a Manila staycation? Like, the hype is REAL?

Alright, brace yourselves. I was skeptical. Seriously. Another tower, another "luxury" stay... yawn. But here's the tea: Grace Tower 3? Yeah, it's pretty darn good. BUT... (and there's always a but, right?) It depends on what you're after. If you're expecting a flawless, sterile hotel experience, go somewhere else. This is more... real. More lived-in. More *Manila*.

I went in expecting pure, unadulterated relaxation. I needed it. Work had been brutal, the traffic was a nightmare, and my patience was hanging by a thread. I wanted to escape. And honestly? The initial vibe was... promising. The lobby was surprisingly not-too-gaudy, which is a HUGE win in Manila.

The check-in, though? Disaster. Or, well, a minor blip. They were clearly short-staffed. Took ages. I was *this* close to losing it. (Hangry + tired = a dangerous combo, trust me). BUT, and this is key, the person at the front desk was SO apologetic and actually seemed to care. That smoothed things over *a lot*. Sometimes, it’s the *recovery* that matters, you know?

The room! Tell me EVERYTHING about the room! Was it Insta-worthy? Did it have a good view?

Okay, the room. This is where Grace Tower 3 *almost* gets it perfect. Keyword: *almost*.

Insta-worthy? Yeah, probably. The design is modern, clean lines, very "adult minimalist." Lots of natural light, which is a godsend in the concrete jungle. The bed? Oh. My. God. Cloud-like. Seriously, I could have happily lived in that bed. I may or may not have spent an embarrassing amount of time just... existing in it.

The view… *sigh*. Okay, so I specifically requested a high floor, city view. And I got… *a* view. It was mostly buildings. Some buildings were prettier than others. Some were under construction (the eternal Manila soundtrack, right?). I couldn't quite get that postcard-perfect sunrise, but hey, I'm not complaining. Considering what I payed, i would be okay with it.

The bathroom? Okay, let's unpack the bathroom. I *love* a good bathroom. So, it was clean, the water pressure was fantastic (critical!), and the toiletries were decent. BUT... the shower door leaked. A *minor* but consistent leak. I swear, it’s the little annoyances that drive you crazy. I ended up using a towel to mop up the floor after every shower to keep the water from spreading. It was a small thing, but... UGH!

**An Anecdote of Delight:** I *did* happen to catch a random dog running on the street, from our room. It was a fluffy white dog, and it brought me such joy and laughter to see it running free in the middle of the chaotic city. I was so happy with it, and it just made me really love the place.

Food! What about the food? Was it a culinary adventure or more like... "meh"?

The food situation at Grace Tower 3 is... complex. Let's be honest, it's not going to win any Michelin stars. But it's not *awful*.

The breakfast buffet was... standard hotel fare. Eggs, bacon (the bacon was decent, I admit), some sad-looking fruits, and a selection of Filipino breakfast staples (which, of course, I dove into). It's not the most exciting breakfast ever, but it'll fill you up.

Room service? Tried it. Ordered a burger. It arrived... eventually. The burger itself was nothing to write home about—slightly overcooked, but okay. But the fries? The fries were AMAZING. Seriously the best fries I have had in a while. Crispy, perfectly seasoned, and I ate the whole thing. That was a highlight. I wish i ordered two.

They also have a restaurant, but I didn't try it because I was too lazy to have the nerve to leave my room.

Amenities! Did they have a pool? A gym? Anything to keep you entertained?

Okay, the amenities… this is where Grace Tower 3 kind of shines. They have a pool! And it’s actually quite lovely. It's on the smaller side, but clean, and with a nice view. Perfect for a quick dip and some sunbathing. (Bring sunscreen, obviously. Manila sun is no joke.)

They also have a gym! A fairly decent gym, I’d say. Nothing super fancy, but it had all the basics. I, uh, *intended* to go, but the bed won out. Every. Single. Time. (Priorities, people. Priorities.)

There's also a massage service! I indulged. It was... decent. Not the best massage I've ever had, but it helped with the stress knots.

The *vibe*. What was the overall feeling of the place? Cozy? Stuffy? Did you feel relaxed?

The vibe… this is a tricky one. I think "cozy" is probably pushing it. It’s not *stuffy*, either. It's more... understated. Modern. Functional. Remember my shower door leak? Yeah, it prevented fully achieving a 'cozy' feeling.

Did I feel relaxed? Eventually, yes. The first day was a bit fraught with the aforementioned check-in drama and minor annoyances. But once I settled in, once I had my bed, the food, and the pool... yes. I relaxed. I definitely felt a significant weight lift off my shoulders.

It's not a perfect oasis. It's not going to transport you to Bali. It’s *Manila*. But for a staycation, for a quick escape from the madness, Grace Tower 3 delivers. It's a good option. (Just bring a towel for the shower.)

Would you go back? And, more importantly, would you recommend it?

Would I go back? Hmm… maybe. If I’m looking for a convenient, relatively affordable staycation in Manila, *and* if I can get a good deal, then yeah, I'd consider it.

Would I recommend it? Okay, here's my honest opinion. If you're a fussy, high-maintenance traveler who demands perfection, maybe skip it. But if you're looking for a decent, relatively comfortable stay, and you're willing to overlook a few minor imperfections (and maybe bring your own shower squeegee!), then yes. Give it a shot.

It's not the most mind-blowing experience, but it's a solid choice. And sometimes, "solid" is exactly what you need. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm having cravings about those fries...

Trip Stay Finder

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines

Grace tower 3 Cozy staycation Manila Philippines