
Bandung's BEST View? Travelio's Tamansari Panoramic Studio Awaits!
Bandung's BEST View? Travelio's Tamansari Panoramic Studio Awaits! - Or Did It? (A Truthful Review)
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea on Tamansari Panoramic Studio in Bandung. Prepare for a review that's less corporate brochure and more, well, me. I'm not gonna lie, I went in with high expectations. "Bandung's BEST View"? Sounds like a challenge! Let's see if this Travelio offering actually delivers on the hype. And let me tell you, it's a rollercoaster.
First things first: Accessibility. Okay, so the website says they have facilities for disabled guests. That’s promising. But, you know how it goes, sometimes "facilities" translates to "ramps that might lead to something useful." I didn't personally need them, so I can't vouch for their actual efficacy. Someone with mobility issues would need to do a deep dive, specifically asking about the specifics (elevator width, etc.). (5/10 - Potential, but needs verification).
Cleanliness and Safety: My Anxiety's New Best Friend… Mostly! This is where things start to get interesting. Given the current… situation… I'm obsessed with hygiene. And listen, Tamansari seemed to get it. They’re rocking the Anti-viral cleaning products and have Daily disinfection in common areas. They also brag about Rooms sanitized between stays and offer a Room sanitization opt-out, which, I appreciate the choice. And the Hand sanitizer stations? Plentiful. Kudos for that. Staff trained in safety protocol gets a thumbs up. The Hygiene certification is probably legit? All this made my germaphobe heart a little happier.
But… and there’s always a "but," isn’t there? I'm not sure if they actually used the Professional-grade sanitizing service. I noticed some, ahem, imperfections (more on that later!). The Cashless payment service was a big plus for me. And the Individually-wrapped food options, although I’m not a huge fan of all that plastic, made me feel a tiny bit safer. They even had Doctor/nurse on call! (Thank god, I'd probably needed it after some of the other experiences!) But it’s still hard to shake the feeling that maybe some of this is marketing, not reality. (7/10 - Good effort, room for improvement).
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: The Foodie's Field Day, Or Your Stomach's Doom? This is where my experience got… complicated. They advertise so many options: A la carte in restaurant, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Snack bar, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant… It was a lot.
Here’s the thing, the restaurant looked fancy. And the Poolside bar? Tempting. But the execution… let's just say it was inconsistent. The Breakfast [buffet]? I went for it. My first mistake. It was the classic "hotel buffet," where the food is either bone-dry or swimming in grease. The "fresh fruit" looked like it was already having a mid-life crisis. I bravely sampled a little of everything, my stomach rumbling in a mixture of excitement and existential dread. Let's just say the bathroom became my friend, and not in a good way. I had to opt for the Breakfast takeaway service the next day.
The Happy hour at the bar was… meh. The cocktails were forgettable, and the atmosphere lacked any real vibe. I felt the same. (4/10 - Lots of options, uneven quality).
Things to Do, Ways to Relax: The Peak View Was Not the Peak Experience Okay, the reason you're here: The Pool with view! This was the main selling point, the "Bandung's BEST View" promise. And, credit where credit is due, the view from the pool was stunning. Lush, green hills stretching out forever… truly beautiful. The Swimming pool [outdoor] itself was well-maintained, and the water was clean. I found myself staring at it, lost in a thought that maybe the beauty would wash away the buffet.
But the overall relaxation experience? Didn't quite hit the mark. I'd hoped to use the Spa. "Body scrub"? "Body wrap"? Yes, please! But the spa was, to put it gently, underwhelming. Don't misunderstand me. There was a Massage available, but the whole setup felt a little… neglected.
They also had a Fitness center. I didn't go, because, you know, vacation. But I did see some of the gym equipment, and it looked like it hadn't been used in a while. The Sauna and Steamroom… I didn't see. It just wasn’t… there. Gym/fitness, Foot bath, Spa/sauna were also missing, so, while the promise of relaxation was there, the delivery was lacking. (6/10 - View: 10/10, Overall Relaxation: 4/10. The gap is the problem!).
Services and Conveniences: A Mixed Bag of Blessings and Blunders Now, for the practical stuff. Air conditioning in public area? Yes, thank goodness. Concierge? Helpful-ish. Daily housekeeping? They tried. The staff were generally friendly, but sometimes, well, confused. My room wasn't always cleaned at the same time of day, which was a bit odd. The Elevator worked, thankfully. Laundry service was available, but pricey. However, I got to use the Ironing service!
The Indoor venue for special events, Outdoor venue for special events, audio-visual equipment for special events, Wi-Fi for special events are advertised. But who am I kidding, I didn't go to any events.
I'm not sure if the Car park [free of charge], the Car park [on-site] had a Car power charging station, maybe I should have stayed inside the hotel.
The Convenience store was, well, convenient for grabbing a snack when the room service choices failed me. The Facilities for disabled guests are advertised. But, again, I can't personally confirm their efficacy. (6/10 - Functionality, but needs a polish).
For the Kids: Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh… No. I don't have kids, but I noticed some Kids facilities listed. However, I didn’t spot anything too exciting. Babysitting service? Maybe. But I didn't witness it. Sorry, parents! No kids meal, either; it just wasn’t in the cards. (2/10 - Probably not kid-friendly, but again, can’t be sure).
Getting Around: Getting To Bandung's Best View, Maybe Not Around It. This is easy to handle for me. They have Airport transfer, Taxi service, Bicycle parking and Car park [free of charge]. You can move around! It's pretty convenient. (8/10 - Good, because I didn’t have to do much!).
In-Room Awesomeness (and Not-So-Awesomeness): The Studio Apartment Saga Okay, let's talk actual ROOM. The studio was… well, it had potential! The Air conditioning worked. Awesome! They had Air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! Also awesome! Internet access – wireless and Internet access – LAN got a huge thumbs up. The View from the High floor genuinely was spectacular. I'd sit there, staring out the Window that opens, feeling momentarily blissful.
But then… reality. The Seating area was a bit cramped. The Refrigerator was tiny and the Mini bar was… sparse. And, and, and… the details! The Mirror had a crack, the Closet felt a bit dingy, and the Coffee/tea maker looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the last millennium. The Daily housekeeping was not always successful, but the complimentary tea, essential condiments, food delivery, iron, laptop workspace, linens, slippers, toiletries, umbrella seemed like they could be successful.
The **Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Bathroom phone, Carpeting, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub,
Hanoi Vinhomes Greenbay Dream Home: Your Full House Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your sanitized, Instagram-filtered travel itinerary. This is a REAL trip to Bandung, complete with my actual (and slightly chaotic) thoughts, feelings, and probably some questionable coffee choices. We're talking Strategic Studio @ Tamansari Panoramic By Travelio, so let's see if this panoramic view can handle the panorama of my brain.
Bandung Bound: A Messy, Emotional, and Potentially Coffee-Fueled Adventure
Day 1: Arrival, Apartments, and the Awkwardness of Being a Tourist
Morning (Or, Let's Be Honest, "Whenever I Drag Myself Out of Bed"):
- 7:00 AM (Maybe?): Alarm blares. I hit snooze. Multiple times. This is officially the start of my trip. (Sigh). Bandung, here I… eventually… come.
- 8:30 AM: Finally, awake! Gotta pack. Okay, so maybe I didn't leave enough room for all the souvenirs I'm going to buy. Oh well.
- 9:30 AM: Grab that airport shuttle (or however I end up getting to the airport). Praying it doesn't have a screaming child and a chatty Cathy next to me. My tolerance is LOW this morning.
Afternoon: The Great Apartment Reveal & First Impressions
- 1:00 PM (ish): Arrive in Bandung. Immigration… thankfully uneventful. I can almost hear the mountains calling. That’s probably just my stomach. Gotta hit up a warung ASAP.
- 2:00 PM: Check-in at Tamansari Panoramic By Travelio. Crossing fingers the "Strategic Studio" is actually strategic and not just tiny. Okay, not tiny, but let's just say "cozy." The view, though… woah. Panoramic, indeed. I swear I can see the future. The slightly overcast future, but still.
- 3:00 PM: The unpacking begins. Let the * Tetris* game of travel-sized toiletries commence! Is this the life of an influencer? Definitely not, unless you consider “influencing” people to buy more luggage.
- 4:00 PM: The first real meal! My stomach is demanding nasi goreng. I hope it's the authentic, smoky, delicious kind. I hope.
Evening: City Vibes & Solo Strolls (With a Side of "Why Am I Here?")
- 6:00 PM: A quick walk around the neighborhood to acclimatize. Bandung… smells interesting. Incense? Street food? A mixture of everything? I love it already!
- 7:00 PM: Get lost in the city. Or rather, "experiencing a sense of adventure." Okay, I got utterly lost, but found some delicious street food (bakso, mmm).
- 8:00 PM: Back in the apartment. A moment of quiet reflection… and maybe a moment of "Am I going to eat all of these instant noodles?"
- 9:00 PM: Journaling. Attempting to process the day. So much. Too much. But good. Definitely good. Feeling optimistic.
Day 2: Mountains, Coffee, and the Deep Dive (Literally and Figuratively)
- Morning: Lembang's Charm (and potential for altitude sickness)
- 8:00 AM: Head to Lembang! The plan: Tangkuban Perahu volcano. Hoping I remember my hiking boots! And water. Don't forget the water!
- 9:30 AM: I'm pretty sure I bought some terrible coffee at a roadside stand. The scenery, though, is spectacular.
- 11:00 AM: Arrive at Tangkuban Perahu. The sulfur smell hits you like a brick. It's intense. It's also unbelievably cool. The crater is massive, and the feeling of being so close to the earth's power is… humbling. And a bit terrifying! But so worth it.
- 12:00 PM: More exploring Lembang's offerings. Some street food. Maybe another terrible coffee.
- Afternoon: Back to Bandung, and Caffeine, and More Coffee
- 2:00 PM: Head back to Bandung, feeling blissfully exhausted.
- 3:00 PM: Coffee shop time! Bandung is coffee central, and I'm determined to try as much as I can. Let's see if I can find something to beat the roadside stand. This may involve several cups.
- 4:30 PM: So far, so good on the coffee front. Currently in my favorite coffee shop. It's the perfect place to unwind. I'm gonna read, people watch, and maybe even try a snack.
- 6:00 PM: Back to the apartment to nap.
- Evening: Dinner and Nightlife (maybe)
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. Maybe trying a new place or ordering in. Depends on my mood.
- 8:00 PM: If I have energy, explore the nightlife scene. If not, it's movie time… and maybe a midnight snack.
Day 3: The Artsy Side and Souvenir Mayhem
- Morning: Museum or Artsy Stuff
- 9:00 AM: Maybe visit the museum. Or possibly go to a local art market. Trying to fit in some culture!
- 11:00 AM: Get lost wandering. Sometimes the best way to see a city is just to walk around.
- 12:00 PM: Food time! Lunch at a cafe or restaurant.
- Afternoon: Souvenir Shopping and Farewell View
- 2:00 PM: Souvenir shopping!! Oh, the pressure! I need to bring something back for everyone…
- 4:00 PM: More coffee?
- 5:00 PM: Soak in the sunset from my apartment - one last panoramic view before I say goodbye to Bandung.
- Evening: Farewell dinner, then pack
- 7:00 PM: Farewell dinner. Reflect on the trip. What did I discover?
- 9:00 PM: Pack my bags. Oh, the dreaded moment.
- 11:00 PM: Try to get some sleep.
Day 4: Departure and the Aftermath
- Morning: Adios, Bandung
- 6:00 AM: Final alarms, snooze.
- 7:00 AM: Wake up!
- 8:00 AM: Check out, drop off bags, grab breakfast.
- 9:00 AM: Head to the airport.
- 10:00 AM: (Or whatever time the flight is). Try to relax and reflect on the trip.
Post-Trip Thoughts (Probably Messy and Emotional):
Okay, so this itinerary is… ahem… a guideline. It's a suggestion. It's a starting point, and it's definitely going to be changed somewhere along the way. I anticipate moments of sheer joy, moments of utter confusion, and probably a whole lot of coffee-induced overthinking. I'm sure I'll be tired, maybe a little stressed, and probably going to buy way too many souvenirs. But that's okay. That's the whole point, isn't it? To experience it all, the good, the bad, and the caffeinated?
I can't wait. Wish me luck!
Ao Nang Paradise: Stunning Pool & Beachfront 1BR!
Is the "Panoramic" View *really* all that? I mean, seriously?
Okay, so what kind of view are we *actually* talking about? Be specific!
Is this place as good as the photos make it out to be? (Because let's be honest, they're usually heavily photoshopped.)
The Smog…Tell me about the Smog? Is it really that bad?
What's the actual Studio Apartment like? Beyond the View?
Is it noisy? I need my beauty sleep!
Parking: A Nightmare?
Food Delivery? Easy Peasy or a Pain?
Would you stay there again? Be honest!
BONUS ROUND: The Weirdest Thing About My Stay

