Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest, Dehradun's Hidden Gem

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest, Dehradun's Hidden Gem

Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest, Dehradun - My Gut Reaction (and a Few Tips)

Okay, so, Dehradun. You're thinking, "Mountains, maybe a bit dusty, possibly… boring?" Think again, friends. Because "Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest" isn't just a hotel, it's… well, it's a vibe. And after spending some time there, I'm officially adding "Dehradun Delight" to my list of favorite places. Now, before I dive deep into my gushing (and the occasional grumpy observation, because let's be real, perfection is a myth), let's get the nitty-gritty out of the way, SEO style. You know, the stuff the bots love.

Accessibility (Ugh, the Dreaded Checklist):

  • Wheelchair Accessible: Honestly, I didn't see a ton of specifically marked "accessible" facilities. That said, the layout seemed relatively manageable (though I wasn't specifically looking for it). Call ahead and clarify if you have specific needs.
  • Elevator: Yes! Thank goodness. No lugging suitcases up seven flights (thank you, sweet lord!).
  • Facilities for Disabled Guests: The hotel website is a bit vague. Again, call. Don't rely on my observational skills, because I clearly wasn't focused on this.

Internet & Tech Stuff (Gotta Stay Connected, Right?):

  • Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms!: YES. Glorious, fast, reliable Wi-Fi. This is HUGE. I mean, I need my Insta-stories, people!
  • Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet Services: Yes to all of the above! And you know what? It actually worked. No buffering, no dropped connections. A miracle.
  • Wi-Fi in Public Areas: Wi-Fi around the pool was also fantastic. I could practically feel my Instagram followers increasing. Okay, maybe not, but still…

Dining, Drinking & Snacking (Fueling the Bliss):

This is where things got really interesting. The food! Oh, the food!

  • Restaurants: There’s a few, and they all had their own unique charm.
  • A la Carte in Restaurant: Yes, you can order what you want, when you want it. Like a civilized human.
  • Asian Cuisine in Restaurant: Delicious. Just… delicious. Get the momos. Trust me.
  • International Cuisine in Restaurant: They had everything you could want. Italian to Indian to more.
  • Western Breakfast: The pancakes! Fluffy, perfect, and they made my morning instantly better.
  • Breakfast [Buffet]: Honestly, a decent buffet. The usual suspects, but well done.
  • Poolside Bar: This is where I spent most of my day.
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant: Great coffee too.
  • Desserts in restaurant: Do yourself a favor.

(Slightly off-topic digression but important…): Look, I'm a dessert person. A huge dessert person. And the desserts… Oh, the desserts! I might have gained a pound or two. Okay, maybe three. But it was worth it. Now, I'm dreaming of going back for the food alone.

Things to Do & Ways to Relax (Get Your Zen On):

  • Pool with View: YES, again! The best part! The views were breathtaking, and I spent a solid afternoon just floating, sipping a cocktail. Pure bliss.
  • Spa/Sauna: I didn’t actually use the sauna, but if you're into that, go for it.
  • Massage: Need to add this to my things to do list.
  • Body scrub/wrap: Sound delightful.
  • Fitness center/Gym/fitness: I saw a fitness center… It even looked pretty well-equipped! I might have walked past it. Multiple times. (Let's just say relaxation trumped exercise on this trip).
  • Sauna, Steamroom: Sounded a bit too intense.

Cleanliness & Safety (Keeping It Clean…And Safe):

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily Disinfection in common areas, Individually-wrapped food options, Sanitation: They took this seriously. I felt safe.
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere. Great!
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Everyone was wearing masks properly.
  • Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit: Good to know.

Services & Conveniences (Making Life Easier):

  • Room service [24-hour]: Score! Perfect for those midnight snack cravings.
  • Concierge: Super helpful.
  • Dry cleaning and laundry service: Didn't use it, but good to know.
  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Valet parking: They have it all
  • Currency exchange, Cash withdrawal: Super convenient as I am not from India.
  • Gift/souvenir shop: Grabbed something!
  • Daily housekeeping: My room was spotless every day.
  • Air conditioning in public area, Air conditioning: Much needed.

For The Kids (Bringing the Little Ones?):

  • Family/child friendly, Babysitting Service, Kids meal: Yes! I saw families enjoying themselves.

Rooms (Home Away From Home):

  • Air conditioning: Essential.
  • Free bottled water, Complimentary tea: They put it out. Great!
  • Coffee/tea maker, Mini bar, Refrigerator: Also a very nice touch.
  • Non-smoking, Soundproof rooms: A good way to relax.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: Perfect for me.

Getting Around (Navigating Dehradun):

  • Airport transfer, Taxi service: Easy peasy.
  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Valet parking: Parking was easy, which is a win.

(Okay, Back to My Brain Dump)

Let’s cut the official hotel speak for a minute. My experience? It was a delightful surprise. I fully expected the usual hotel experience. But Blessingz Nest… It's different. It feels… homey. Not in a dusty, grandma's-house kind of way, but in a relaxed, comfortable, "I could totally live here" way.

I'm still dreaming about the food around the pool, the quiet in the evening, the beautiful views. It's a place to truly unplug (or at least, pretend to) and just… be.

Here's the Honest Truth (the imperfections):

  • The signage: could be more visible. A little bit of wandering is sometimes needed
  • The gym: Didn't spend much time there.
  • The website: Could be more detailed.

The Verdict:

If you're looking for a luxurious experience with a homely touch, Blessingz Nest is your place. Ignore the minor imperfections, take a deep breath, and embrace the Bliss.


Because you've read this far, here’s my UNBELIEVABLE offer:

Ready to Escape to Bliss?

Book your stay at Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest in Dehradun and get:

  • A complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
  • A 15% discount on all spa treatments
  • Free upgrade to a room with a view (subject to availability)
  • A customized itinerary tailored to your interests, because let's face it, you like my taste

PLUS, for a limited time only: Use code "DEHRA-DELIGHT” at checkout and get an additional 5% off your entire stay!

Don't wait! This offer won't last. Book now and discover your own Dehradun Delight!

CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR BLISSFUL ESCAPE NOW! (Include a link to their booking page)

#EscapeToBliss #BlessingzNest #Dehradun #HiddenGem #LuxuryHotel #MountainGetaway #IndiaTravel #SpaGetaway #FoodieParadise #Wanderlust #TravelDeals #HotelDeals #BookNow

Tokyo Riverside Dream: Chic Studio in Tangerang! (PIK 2)

Book Now

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. This is the chaotic, glorious, slightly-off-kilter truth of experiencing Blessingz Nest in Dehradun. Consider this less a schedule, and more a vibe.

Blessingz Nest: The Unvarnished Truth (and Maybe a Few Chai Stains)

Day 1: Arrival and a Dose of Reality (aka, Delayed Flights and Questionable Street Food)

  • 6:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Delhi Airport Debacle. Okay, let's be real. My flight was delayed. Again. This time, the excuse was "technical difficulties," which translated in my brain to "we haven't bothered to maintain this flying hunk of metal." Cue the internal eye-roll. Managed to snag a lukewarm coffee before the gate agent announced another hour delay. Started questioning all life choices.
  • 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Actual Take off and Landing at Dehradun Airport. The scenery was gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking. The air's crisp, it was a welcome change from the heat.
  • 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Taxi Chaos to Blessingz Nest. The drive was a blur of honking, cows, and the ever-present scent of exhaust. But the driver, bless his heart, kept pointing out "important landmarks." (Spoiler alert: mostly temples. I'm guessing it's because it's a blessing and I wasn't disappointed.)
  • 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Check-in and Initial Impression. Okay, Blessingz Nest itself? Charming. A little… rustic. Let's call it that. The room wasn't exactly the pristine, Insta-worthy oasis I’d envisioned. It had character. (And maybe a slight dampness. A very slight one.) The staff, however, was lovely. Smiling. Helpful. Made me feel less like I’d been through a war (which the airport felt like).
  • 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Lunch. A simple, delicious dal at a local restaurant- really, nothing special.
  • 3:00 PM -- 5:00 PM: Unplanned Nap. Jet lag is a beast, and the slightly-damp room decided to cooperate. Woke up feeling vaguely human.
  • 5:00 PM -- 7:00 PM: The Street food of Dehradun
    • The bad I tried the local street food. I shouldn't have. The first bite, and I was starting to doubt my gut health.
    • The good The momos from the little street stall. Those momos, my friends, those were a revelation. The perfect spicy sauce. I came back the next day for more (and risked it all).
  • 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Dinner at Blessingz Nest. Simple, tasty, and thankfully, stomach-friendly. (Thank god!) Bed early. Tomorrow promises adventure. Or at least, the promise of adventure.

Day 2: Temples, Tea, and a Near-Disaster (aka, Lost in Uttarakhand!)

  • 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM: Breakfast. More plain eggs, toast and coffee. The coffee was weak, but it's the thought that counts.
  • 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Sahastradhara: The waterfall was stunning. The water was icy, and I ended up getting completely soaked.
  • 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch.
  • 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Attempting to Visit the Tapkeshwar Temple. The road was a mess. We got somewhat lost. Let's just say I have a newfound respect for the local traffic. The temple itself? Absolutely beautiful. The feeling was that of pure solace.
  • 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: High Tea. The tea was fantastic, and I sat and people-watched.
  • 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Back to Blessingz Nest. Shower and some time to relax.
  • 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Dinner and early night, tired.

Day 3: Mussoorie and the Mountains (and My Existential Crisis)

  • 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM: Mussoorie Day Trip. Woke up early to avoid the crowds (ha!). The drive was a winding adventure in itself. The views… wow. Just wow. Mountains for days. I'm pretty sure I saw a monkey steal a tourist's ice cream.
  • 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Kempty Falls. Waterfalls, again! This time, a total tourist trap. Packed with people, but still beautiful.
  • 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Exploring Mussoorie. The Mall Road was packed, but I survived the chaos. Found myself at a tea shop. Enjoyed it, sat, and gazed at the gorgeous views; had my existential crisis. The mountains had a way of doing that to you.
  • 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Lunch at a charming cafe overlooking the valley. The food was decent, but the view was the main course.
  • 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Return to Blessingz Nest.
  • 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Rest. I was exhausted.
  • 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Dinner.

Day 4: Departure (with a Full Heart and a Slightly Grumbling Stomach)

  • 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM: Last Breakfast.
  • 8:00 AM -- 9:00 AM: Last look at Blessingz Nest. A little sad to leave, but glad for this adventure.
  • 9:00 AM -- 12:00 PM: Travel to the Airport.
  • 12:00 PM -- 1:00 PM: Security and Boarding.
  • 1:00 PM -- 3:00 PM: Takeoff and Landing back at Delhi.
  • 3:00 PM -- 5:00 PM: Traveling back home.

Final Thoughts:

Blessingz Nest, Dehradun, isn't perfect. It's a bit rough around the edges. But it's real. It's an honest slice of India, a chance to get lost in the beauty, embrace the chaos, and come out the other side with a story (and maybe a slightly rumbling stomach). Would I go back? Absolutely. Because let's be honest, sometimes the imperfect adventures are the best kind.

Gangtok's Hidden Gem: Ramudamu Homestay - Unforgettable Stay!

Book Now

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Okay, Seriously...What *is* Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest? Is it a real thing?

Alright, let's ditch the brochure speak. Yes, it's real. Like, *actually* real. I almost thought it was a fever dream while planning my trip. Escape to Bliss: Blessingz Nest is, well, it's a guesthouse in Dehradun, India. But...it's not *just* a guesthouse. Picture this: It's nestled away, practically a secret, in a city you wouldn't immediately associate with "bliss." My first impression? "Whoa, this is hidden!" And then you realize it's intentional. You're meant to disconnect. I found it through some recommendation, and honestly, I was skeptical. Dehradun can be...a bit overwhelming. But let me tell you, it's a perfect escape.

What's the *vibe* like? Is it all yoga pants and chanting? (Asking for a friend...who is me).

Okay, you want the truth? I'm a cynical New Yorker. The phrase "bliss" usually sends me running...but this, surprisingly, wasn't overly "woo-woo." Like, there's a calming energy, sure. It's quiet, which is golden. The owner, (who is lovely, by the way), is clearly passionate about creating a peaceful space. No pressure to meditate or do anything you're not into. I saw one guy actually watching sports on the communal TV! (Don't judge, it's a holiday). There's greenery everywhere. Seriously, I think I became addicted to the scent of the air. The only downside? The mosquitos. Bring repellent!

So, the rooms...are they decent? Because, you know, budget travel.

Honestly, the rooms were a *pleasant* surprise. I was expecting basic, maybe a little run-down. It's clean, airy rooms, comfy beds (a MUST after a long flight), and the bathrooms are actually well-maintained (another bonus!) They’re not exactly luxury suites, but what do you expect? It's a guesthouse. They're comfortable, spotless, and everything works. I mean, what else do you need? Okay, the *view* from my balcony was something. Just trees and hills. I could easily stay there all day, sipping tea. And I almost did. Don't get me started on the hot water - perfect!

Food? Tell me about the food! Because, honestly, that's half the battle...

Okay, the food. Prepare yourself. It's incredible. Seriously. It’s almost *too* good. Blessingz Nest offers home-cooked meals, and I mean *real* home cooking. The staff's cook is a wizard in the kitchen. I swear, I gained five pounds just from the breakfasts. They made me the most amazing paratha - I dreamed about it for weeks! I requested for a vegetarian version and they gladly did that. They're accommodating to dietary restrictions, always smiling. They even offered to pack me a lunch for a day trip, which was a lifesaver. Okay, the food is not just good; it's a *highlight*. Just get ready for possibly the best food you've ever had - and a slightly looser waistband.

Location, location, location... How far out of the way is it? Do I have to hike for days?

Not, not a forced hike. It's in Dehradun, yes. But it's tucked away, it will take a little time to find. But that's part of the charm, isn't it? It's a quick auto-rickshaw ride from the main areas of the city, but far enough away to feel peaceful. You're not right in the thick of the chaos (which, honestly, is a huge plus). I loved how you can be in the hustle of Dehradun one minute and then, BAM, you're in tranquil heaven. I will say, navigating the narrow streets around the Nest can be tricky. Expect a bit of a bumpy auto-rickshaw ride! But that's part of the adventure.

Activities? What is there to *do* besides, you know, blissing out?

Alright, so, escaping to bliss is a *thing*, but you don't have to be glued to a yoga mat if that isn't your bag. Blessingz Nest can help you organize day trips to local spots. They were super helpful in setting up transportation to the temples. You can explore the city, visit waterfalls (the Kempty Falls are nearby, though super touristy), go hiking (that's where the "nest" part comes in handy, it's perfect for some chill time after a hike), or simply chill in the common areas. Just be warned: the temptation to do absolutely nothing is *strong*. The library is stocked with some interesting books. I think I spent a whole afternoon just relaxing in the sun, then another reading in my room.

The Owner – any thoughts?

The owner is lovely. I mean, genuinely, *genuinely* lovely. She's clearly poured her heart and soul into the place. She's welcoming, friendly, and always around to offer advice or a smile. Honestly, she's the kind of person you'd want to be friends with. And what's better? She's the perfect host. Not too intrusive, but always there if you need something. She made me feel instantly at ease, which is a big deal when you're traveling solo. She and her family are warm and welcoming. The best part? She actually cares about her guests' comfort and experience. That’s what makes the Blessingz Nest a hidden gem, really. I wish I had known her for more time!

What was the *one* thing that truly blew you away?

Okay, brace yourselves. Here comes the gush. The *one* thing? It’s hard to pick just one. But I'd have to say the *sunset* I watched from the top terrace. (Okay, I might be slightly exaggerating the terrace). It was one of those days where the sky was a perfect canvas of pink, orange, and purple. I sat with my coffee, no internet, just *silence*, and watched the sun dip behind the hills. And in that moment, I completely understood the name "Escape to Bliss." It wasn’t just a catchy phrase; it was absolutely real. I swear, I think I actually *felt* my blood pressure lower. It was breathtaking. I even teared up a little bit. (Don't tell anyone!)

The NegativesSearchotel

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India

Blessingz Nest Dehradun India